1. Tractor’s Turning: when the tractor is turning, you should reduce the accelerograph or change to a low shift, must not use the unilateral action for sharp turn.
2. The tractor runs in high-speed, corrects to choice working speed, not only get the best productivity and economy, but also can extend the service life of tractors. When the tractor is in work, it should not be usually overloaded, but should make the engine have a certain power reserve. Tractor working in the fields, the speed should be chosen that make engine at about 80% of the work load.
3. Forbid to raise the clutch suddenly when start to run. Should release the clutch pedal slowly while enlarge the accelerograph properly. Otherwise it will make the clutch and transmission parts impact, or even damaged.
4. Vice-clutch can not always draw back (separation), otherwise it would cause to early damage to the clutch. Attention should be given.
5. Forbid to put up the shift in gap, or riding the clutch pedal to glide on downhill.
6. The use of tractor differential lock: when tractor work, the differential lock is generally in a state of separation. When the tractor’s rear skid unilateral seriously (Or into a pit), should step the control pedals of the differential lock , and maintain at this position, so that the differential lock combined, make the tractor drive into the sliding area. When the differential lock in a joint state, the tractors could not turn driving, or will cause tire wear abnormal, damage to the central driving, or even overturned.
7. Tractor’s Brake: under normal circumstances, should reduce the engine accelerograph first, and then step the main clutch pedal, and then gradually step the driving brake control pedal, make the tractor stopped placidly. When in emergency braking, should step the main clutch pedal and driving brake control pedal at the same time. When in run, the driver does not allow to put foot on the brake pedal or clutch pedal. Reminded: when drive the tractor on the road, we must make the left and the right brake pedal interlock. When the tractor park in the slope, should make the engine flameout first, then put up the shift before release the brake pedal, hitch advance shift during uphill, and hitch regradation shift when going downhill.
8. Front-Wheel Driving Axle Operation: when the tractor does heavy-duty work in field or works on the soft and wet soil, usually it will joint the front-wheel driving axle to work, when the tractor does general transportation work on hard road, it is not allowed to joint the front-wheel driving axle, or it will cause early wear to the front wheel.
9. Hydraulic output valve and its manipulation to achieve four-wheel driving operation. Tractor is equipped with a single-acting or double-acting hydraulic valve, operation handle control the single-acting or double-acting cylinder on the farm tool. The hydraulic output valves were adjusted to be double-acting before the tractor left factory, if necessary to match with single-acting farm tools, the user can adjust to single-acting hydraulic output.
10. Tractor Oil Requirements:
1). According to the different circumstance and season choose different trademark diesel. Forbid different trademark diesel to use mixed.
2). The fuel and transmission hydraulic pressure oil which add in to the tank much pass through filtrate or deposit at least 48 hours, then could be used.
3). When the engine is in operation, must not add the oil to the fuel tank. If the tractor works under the hot or sun condition, then the tank can not fill up the oil. Otherwise, the fuel will spill as expansion, once it is overflow, wipe to dry immediately.